Monday, July 11, 2011

Six Sentence...Monday?

Sorry, I couldn't get on blogger yesterday, so here is my tardy installment of Six Sentence Sunday. Also, since it's late, I'm going more than six sentences. So sue me, I've never been good with rules.

From my latest WIP, An Unexpected Love:

“God, Lexi, you feel so good. I've never felt like this.” He leaned down to kiss my nipple through the silk of my bra. He teased it with his teeth. How did he know how much I loved that?

“Meh...it was passable.” I leaned my head back against the file cabinet and grinned.

“Better than with that asshole Brogan,” he growled.

“He was mediocre. With you it was passable.”

“Bullshit. You never came so hard. You know it. Admit it.” Dan was teasing me. I giggled, and believe me, I am not a girl who giggles.

“Dan, I scratched a highway map on your back. You might need a tetanus shot. It was indescribably good.” He gave me a look that was full of male ego, and I laughed, and kissed his forehead.

“Tell me again,” he demanded.

“It was great sex!” I yelled, feigning exasperation.

“No, not that.”

“Then what?”

“You know what.”

“Oh Dan,” I sighed, cupping his face in my hands. “I love you more than you'll ever know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment