Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Snog--9/4/11


Today's snog comes, once again, from my current WIP:

“Wait, Lainey--are you crying?”

“Oh, God…I am, aren’t I? I’m sorry, I’m just…” She trailed off, bowing her head in confusion.

“Shhh…” He cradled her against his chest and kissed her hair, and she’d never felt anything sweeter. “It’s okay. You’re okay.”

She slipped her arms around him and snuggled against his chest. She couldn’t get close enough to him. “Beck...” Her voice was low, ragged. She hardly recognized it. Finally, she pulled back and looked into his wide eyes. “What are we doing? I don’t even know how I feel about you. I don’t even know how you feel about me.”

“Yes, you do.” His gaze held hers. “Yes, you do.”

Her stomach executed a perfect flip, and she returned her mouth to his, kissing him with more and more heat, her head tilting to find the perfect angle, as she reached under the hem of his T-shirt and pulled it up high under his arms. God, his skin was so hot, almost like he had a fever. She broke their kiss and reached to touch her lips to his collarbone, then down, until she reached his nipple and teased it gently with her teeth. He let out a stuttering breath and slid his hands down her hips, grabbing her ass and crushing himself against her heat. Zings of pleasure shot down her spine, and she slid to his other nipple greedily, her hands grasping big wads of his shirt, almost ripping it in her fervid state.

_____________________________________

For more great Sunday Snogs, go to Victoria Blisse's Website

1 comment: